The London Palladium
Best Western Princess on Portland
Ramada Hotel Birmingham City Centre
The term ‘Internet Marketing’ has gained various meanings. To most, when you hear ‘Internet Marketing’, you think of get-rich-quick schemes, sales pages on the web which are thousands of words long and littered with bold, red text, and promises that you’ll never have to work again if you just buy this eBook.
Well, yes, that is one aspect of Internet Marketing, but for most people who run a business, we are more interested in making our business work.
Which is where Internet Marketing in its more traditional form is so powerful.
In this course we will cover
- Email marketing
- Article and blog marketing
- Ezines and newsletters
- Viral marketing
- How to use online advertising and which is the best
- An outline of Search Engine Marketing
- Affiliate, reseller and associate programs
- Videos and podcasting
- And yes, we will even look at the ubiquitous ebook, as part of your overall internet marketing strategy…
Afternoon Session: Search Engine Marketing for Everyone Else
I bet you receive 100 emails a week from so-called SEO specialists promising you that they can get you top spot in Google. Each time you read one, you may wonder what it is they are going to do for you? Wouldn’t it be easier to decide on the best person to use if you had a better understanding of what was involved and more importantly, what YOU can do to get your SEM strategy rolling.
After completing this course you will have a much better understanding about
- Defining your SEM goals
- Keywords and keyphrases
- Pay Per Click vs Organic Listings
- On page optimisation
- Understanding your competition’s strategy
- Web analytics – how they work, what they tell you and how they can help
- Link building – the do’s and don’ts
- Evaluating your copy
- Search engine submission
- Understanding and managing conversion rates
The investment to learn how to get that competitive edge online is only £197 + VAT (normally £297 + VAT). Numbers are limited to 20-25 attendees each day.